The Shasta Cascade Wonderland Association (SCWA) is an organization dedicated to progress and prosperity for this magnificent Region and hopefully with assistance from publications such as yours, more people will find out about our area.
To most effectively meet your editorial, photographic and/or broadcast needs, we ask your cooperation in following these guidelines:
- We request a minimum of three weeks notice for a press visit. This allows us to find available lodging and arrange an itinerary to enhance your visit.
- Visiting journalists must be on assignment.
- The SCWA is not able to provide airfare for your trip to the Shasta Cascade Region.
- Any images and/or photographs borrowed from the SCWA for use in your feature should include a photo credit to the SCWA or to the photographer holding copyright to the photo.
- The SCWA asks that you please forward an original copy of your published feature, VHS or DVD as well as air dates.